Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Are you MOTIVATED enough to start your Dreams?

I have a quick confession to make!
For over four hundred (400) days now, I have been delivering Daily Inspirational Messages (DIM) to over ten thousand (10,000) people across the world. That is really massive and sounds unbelievable, even to me. But, I didn’t start that large. I started with less than twenty people all in Nigeria, but now we have over 10,000 DIM recipients across 42 countries including Lesotho, Papau New Guinea (PNG), Belarus, China, and the USA. My primary mission is to help as many people as possible maximize their potentials and get the best results in their jobs, careers and business. This stems out of my mantra that everybody has a right to be motivated.
I have suffered so much through life to know the inestimable value of #MOTIVATION;
Without motivation, stuffs don’t work.
Without motivation, common challenges get swags to supress your dreams.
Without motivation, the journey to success seems too far and too difficult.

The journey hasn’t been that easy, but I’ve enjoyed it and learned a lot from the challenges therein. My team and I get lots of feedback from the DIM recipients and we are always inspired by how much the DIM means to a lot of people and what they do.
One of such example is what I am about to share with you here. It’s about something that is really making my heart melt and I do hope it inspires you.

Just last Friday 3rd June, 2016, I got a message on #WhatsApp from Armstrong Mbe, a gentleman and a DIM Subscriber in Calabar, Nigeria. Armstrong happens to be a student enrolled a one of Nigeria’s universities. He has been subscribed to the our DIM Channel for over 365 days and little did I know how much positive impact the DIM has on his life and his dreams. 
Here is a screenshot of his message to me on WhatsApp;



Merely reading this should give you an evidence of what consistent motivation can help you achieve.
While I am proud of Armstrong and the exciting experience he’s having with his life, I am confident that this story could be yours; I want to be proud of you too; I want to see you surmount your greatest obstacles and be the best you can be. I can't wait to celebrate you and show you to the world.
My team is currently working on pushing the subscriber base to 30,000 before the end of 2016.

To subscribe and get inspired, kindly send:
“Inspire Me” + “Your Full Names” + “Your Country/City” to +2348126362482 via WhatsApp or connect with me on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram;
Subscription to any of the DIM Channels is ABSOLUTELY Free!
It would be my pleasure to be your motivational companion.

Armstrong is now fully set out to achieve his dreams of online journalism by posting latest updates, gist and news on his website www.lolz.com.ng. I implore you to check it out and offer him positive words of encouragement and tips to make it better. I am kissing you on the forehead as you do that.


Are you MOTIVATED enough to start your dreams?
When is the best time to start out on your dreams?
Remember, You Have a RIGHT to be MOTIVATED;
Claim your RIGHT Now!

INTERESTING FACT: I’m yet to physically meet with Armstrong, even though we live in the same country. I look forward to meeting him soonest;

#LifeofASpeaker #EmdeeTiamiyu #MandelaFellow #ChaseYourDreams #LiveYourDreams #TheFutureIsNow

4 comments:

  1. Waoooh,this is great, ur excellency i thank u for ur time and vision u have for this generation. God will help u to accomplish it dynamically. Amen. I keep on saying dis that African are not backward because they are black but because they don't believe on they ability. If they do, then w'll be better than the whites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waoooh,this is great, ur excellency i thank u for ur time and vision u have for this generation. God will help u to accomplish it dynamically. Amen. I keep on saying dis that African are not backward because they are black but because they don't believe on they ability. If we do, then w'll be better than the whites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Armstrong, I was really impressed seeing the content and quality of your blog. @ Emdee, you wouldn't know how far your DIM has gone to inspire people around the globe. We can tell more. Thank you for the motivations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed my day with you today at the Semina.. U are really an agent of motivation .. Am looking up to open a blug in my Name

    ReplyDelete